- I understand that The Emotion Code and Nutritional Therapy, as practiced by practitioner Mary Maxfield, seek to identify and eliminate underlying imbalances by releasing energetic imbalances in the areas of energy and reversing nutritional deficiencies. These methods of healing promote balance within, relieving stress and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal. These methods are recognized as valuable and effective compliments to conventional medical care.
- I understand that releasing these trapped emotions and following the nutritional therapy as advised and practiced by practitioner Mary Maxfield is not a substitute for medical care. This information is not intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Information shared and received is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare provider. It is not meant to replace any medical treatments as ordered by a physician or any other medical care you have been advised to seek by them. I understand that these methods are not a replacement for any professional psycho-therapeutic or counseling sessions in the treatment of any mental health issues or disorders.
- I understand that if Mary Maxfield makes any suggestions regarding supplementation of any kind, such as vitamins, minerals, herbs or external remedy of any kind, that I use or ingest any such product at my own risk, with the recommendation that I seek the advice of a physician before using any remedy suggested by my practitioner.
- I understand that my practitioner makes no claims as to healing or recovery from any illness I may have now, nor the prevention of any illness I may have in the future, and that no guarantee is made towards validity. I further understand that the use of any information I receive is at my own risk. I understand that if I have health concerns, I am recommended to seek advice from an appropriate medical practitioner before making any decisions about my health, and that this information is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment.
- I understand that in approximately 20% of sessions, the release of trapped emotion (s) or other shifts may result in “processing”, where echoes of the emotion (s) or otherwise released may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort, and that this “processing” appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance.
- I understand that these sessions are confidential, and that any personal information would be used anonymously for educational and research purposes only, subject to any exceptions governed by laws of the State of residence of my practitioner Mary Maxfield, or of Federal Laws and regulations, and that identifying the personal information such as my last name and city will be deleted to maintain my privacy, unless required by law.
- I understand that I am advised to be self-informed about the work by visiting Dr. Bradley Nelson’s website www.healerslibrary.com or by reading Dr. Nelson’s book the Emotion Code and practitioner’s Mary Maxfield’s website www.made-whole.com
- I understand that by agreeing to this Terms of Service form, I fully consent to participating in Emotion Code and Nutritional Therapy with practitioner Mary Maxfield